Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza and Benin City have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendozaor theparallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 803 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23700 ARS / NGN *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 43% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $131,437 (554,582 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $92,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)