Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.928 ARS / BRL *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $107,072 (R$ 6,722) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $86,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)