Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 745 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 33.038 ARS / TND *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $79,000 in Mendoza you would need to make just about ARS $60,536 (1,832 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)