Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 762 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 68.105 ARS / BND *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 115% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $165,686 (B$2,433) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $77,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)