Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06851 ARS / IQD *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 83% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $153,432 (2,239,544 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $84,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)