Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 92.975 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 110 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 197% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $291,366 ($3,134) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)