Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 90.157 ARS / USD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 112 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 201% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $240,599 ($2,669) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $80,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)