Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.096 ARS / INR *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 29% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $116,497 (₨106,302) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $90,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jackson, Mississippi costs $0.46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)