Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21359 ARS / KZT *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,197 prices entered by 74 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $92,877 (434,832 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $88,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)