Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 825 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.396 ARS / ILS *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 183% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $232,123 (8,473 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $82,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $139 (about 3 hours ago)