Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Mendoza, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 199.774 ARSX / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 151 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 523% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $647,428 (€5,783) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $104,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 200 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Hyderabad, India costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amravati costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)