Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 108.473 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,175 prices entered by 154 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 259% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $304,856 (€2,810) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $85,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)