Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 131.071 ARS / JOD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 72 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 97% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $193,062 (Dinar 1,473) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $98,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caracas costs 20,000,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 4 hours ago)