Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Mendoza, Argentina (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 233.064 ARSX / JOD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 74 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 251% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $368,482 (Dinar 2,818) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $105,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)