Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 126.876 ARS / JOD *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 79 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 104% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $160,889 (Dinar 1,268) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $79,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)