Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 107.947 ARS / EUR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 942 prices entered by 77 different people.
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 107% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $183,951 (€1,704) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $89,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)