Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza and Akure have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendozaor theparallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 741 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24454 ARS / NGN *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 148% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $252,943 (1,034,362 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $102,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)