Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 983 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.978 ARS / TRY *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ARS $99,000 in Mendoza you would need to make just about ARS $70,298 (5,869TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$28 (about 2 hours ago)