Cost of living in Accra, Ghana vs Mendoza, Argentina
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 955 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.595 ARS / GHS *
Do you live in Mendoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 57% more expensive than in Mendoza (Argentina)
For example, you would need at least ARS $125,950 (GH₵8,076) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ARS $80,000 in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)