Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22446 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 57% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $1,745 (7,775 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)