Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.619 USD / BAM
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,261 (3,651KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)