Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $1,590 (Rp 23,257,702) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)