Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00071 USD / MMK
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 29% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,559 (3,606,682 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)