Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.610 USD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 240 prices entered by 31 different people.
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,000 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,588 (4,244KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)