Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $3,446 (€2,832) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)