Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.248 USD / GBP
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 29% more expensive than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,272 (£4,223) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Memphis, Tennessee.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)