Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.216 USD / EUR
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 45% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $1,966 (€1,617) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)