Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.193 USD / EUR
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,196 (€3,518) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Memphis, Tennessee.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)