Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.191 USD / EUR
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 12% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $3,066 (€2,575) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)