Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.207 USD / EUR
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $3,199 (€2,650) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)