Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22518 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 62% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $1,414 (6,278 Dinar) in Misratah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)