Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00010 USD / UZS
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 49% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,101 (22,084,158 сўм) in Kokand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)