Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02069 USD / PHP
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,729 (Php131,913) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 5 hours ago)