Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02090 USD / PHP
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,978 (Php142,536) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Recife costs R$ 4,400 (about 2 hours ago)