Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.30248 USD / ILS
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,209 (17,222 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Memphis, Tennessee.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)