Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04151 USD / HNL
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 28% cheaper than in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,100 in Memphis, Tennessee you would need to make just about $2,937 (L 70,758) in Comayagua.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (about 2 hours ago)