Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Memphis, Tennessee, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Memphis, Tennessee (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,860 (₩4,332,968) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Memphis, Tennessee.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)