Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.298 UYU / PLN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U18,604 (2,242 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U15,625 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 99,190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$51,664 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Valletta costs €11 (about 3 hours ago)