Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,105 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.891 UYU / PLN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U18,080 (2,291 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U15,625 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surabaya costs Rp 19,482,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$11,094 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Djibouti costs 82,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)