Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,659 prices entered by 309 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 UYU / PLN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U22,356 (2,994 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U20,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)