Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,976 prices entered by 880 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.381 UYU / PLN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 7% cheaper than in Jakarta
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U19,652 (2,663 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U15,625 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barcelona costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kunming costs 元167 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago costs CH$280,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)