Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,217 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.430 UYU / PLN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U14,002 (1,885 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U12,500 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)