Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,867 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.261 UYU / PLN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U22,206 (2,688 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U19,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)