Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,460 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.889 UYU / PLN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U20,097 (2,917 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)