Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01550 UYU / MNT
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 19% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U18,564 (1,197,944 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U15,625 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bangkok costs 16,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨24 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 4 hours ago)