Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01480 UYU / MNT
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 15% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U18,045 (1,219,166 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U15,625 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vienna costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 66₴ (41 minutes ago)