Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01281 UYU / MNT
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U19,706 (1,537,844 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wilmington, Delaware costs $160 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Medellín costs COL$1.64 (about 2 hours ago)