Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01565 UYU / MNT
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 21% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U18,959 (1,211,403 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U15,625 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 100₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)