Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01208 UYU / MNT
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U15,906 (1,317,181 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U15,625 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 2 hours ago)