Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01264 UYU / MNT
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 5% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U13,068 (1,034,000 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U12,500 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)