Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01176 UYU / MNT
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 4% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U21,860 (1,859,322 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U21,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)