Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01189 UYU / MNT
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 6% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U23,295 (1,958,582 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U22,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)