Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.482 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U12,898 (Mex$ 8,700) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U12,500 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)