Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.697 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U19,934 (Mex$ 11,746) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 5,000 ₦ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)