Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.532 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U23,409 (Mex$ 15,283) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U22,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antalya costs 2,049TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (about 1 hour ago)