Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.690 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U13,199 (Mex$ 7,808) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U12,500 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Szeged costs 189 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U874,972 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanzibar costs 826,500 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Lucknow costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (38 minutes ago)