Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.501 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U24,479 (Mex$ 16,304) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U23,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)