Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.544 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U18,750 in Melo you would need to make just about $U18,656 (Mex$ 12,083) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Naga costs Php800 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)