Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.437 UYU / MXN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U18,750 in Melo you would need to make just about $U17,913 (Mex$ 12,469) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 150 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 2,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Juba costs 4,300 Pound (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)