Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.797 UYU / ARS
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U15,625 in Melo you would need to make just about $U13,828 (ARS $7,695) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)