Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 813 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.201 UYU / ARS
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is about the same as in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U12,885 (ARS $5,855) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U12,500 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Marrakech costs 200 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bucharest costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)