Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.225 UYU / ARS
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is about the same as in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U19,458 (ARS $8,745) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 19,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)