Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.228 UYU / ARS
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U19,543 (ARS $8,773) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Pretoria costs R 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stavanger costs kr 510 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨75 (about 2 hours ago)