Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.060 UYU / ARS *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 150% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U24,457 (ARS $7,994) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manila costs Php15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reykjavik costs 17 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Joinville costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)