Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.925 UYU / ARS
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U18,750 in Melo you would need to make just about $U17,825 (ARS $9,258) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 169 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oulu costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)