Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.272 UYU / UAH
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U15,625 in Melo you would need to make just about $U13,103 (10,303₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kaunas costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)