Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.132 UYU / UAH
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U18,750 in Melo you would need to make just about $U14,265 (12,606₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 25 zł (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Blumenau costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)