Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 UYU / UAH
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U18,750 in Melo you would need to make just about $U14,826 (13,822₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)