Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.203 UYU / UAH
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U18,750 in Melo you would need to make just about $U14,721 (12,241₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aarhus costs kr38 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)