Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,444 prices entered by 612 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.205 UYU / UAH
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U12,500 in Melo you would need to make just about $U10,235 (8,495₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brikama costs 30 Dalasi (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)