Cost of living comparison between Kiev, Ukraine and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Kiev has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kiev.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,766 prices entered by 547 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.372 UYU / UAH *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 162% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 31% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in London is 158% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Singapore is 11% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in New York is 141% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U18,750 in Melo you would need to make just about $U16,559 (12,073₴) in Kiev.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Braga costs €195 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in St. Gallen costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chengdu costs 元4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Moscow costs руб 45,000 (about 3 hours ago)