Cost of living comparison between Delhi, India and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,127 prices entered by 614 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42679 UYU / INR
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Delhi (India) is 16% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U15,625 in Melo you would need to make just about $U13,071 (₨30,625) in Delhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $773 (about 2 hours ago)