Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.576 UYU / MDL
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U12,500 in Melo you would need to make just about $U10,641 (6,752 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 35,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,296 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Mumbai costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kakinada costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)