Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.558 UYU / MDL
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U12,500 in Melo you would need to make just about $U10,503 (6,743 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turku costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bratislava costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Copenhagen costs kr4,100 (about 2 hours ago)