Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.619 UYU / MDL
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 11% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U20,000 in Melo you would need to make just about $U17,853 (11,026 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)