Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46284 UYU / INR
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 5% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U23,200 (₨50,126) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U22,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)