Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44474 UYU / INR
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is about the same as in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U20,762 (₨46,683) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U20,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)