Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,001 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46066 UYU / INR
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is about the same as in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U15,625 in Melo you would need to make just about $U15,266 (₨33,140) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Almaty costs 1,100 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,179 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Samara costs руб 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New York City costs $9 (29 minutes ago)