Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42691 UYU / INR
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 5% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U12,500 in Melo you would need to make just about $U11,930 (₨27,945) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nice costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,677 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $807 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs Bs 5,000 (38 minutes ago)