Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41985 UYU / INR
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 4% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U12,500 in Melo you would need to make just about $U11,938 (₨28,435) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)