Cost of living comparison between Chandigarh, India and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42071 UYU / INR
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 8% cheaper than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $U12,500 in Melo you would need to make just about $U11,508 (₨27,354) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)