Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09089 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U22,777 (250,599 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)