Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15806 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 87% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U35,134 (222,278 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 20KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 250 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dindigul costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)