Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09330 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 41% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U26,413 (283,096 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ipatinga costs R$ 880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$175 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $650 (about 3 hours ago)