Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08260 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U25,051 (303,285 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U22,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)