Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09153 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U24,838 (271,353 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U18,750 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Suzhou costs 元339 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Split costs 7,892 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 4,800 KZT (about 1 hour ago)