Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Melo, Uruguay
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07891 UYU / NGN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U24,213 (306,840 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U21,000 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)