Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09350 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U20,986 (224,446 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U15,625 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨19 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 21 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reykjavik costs 16,568 kr (39 minutes ago)