Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 UYU / NGN *
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U15,714 (170,644 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U12,500 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)