Cost of living comparison between Abuja, Nigeria and Melo, Uruguay
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15716 UYU / NGN
Do you live in Melo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 70% more expensive than in Melo (Uruguay)
For example, you would need at least $U21,282 (135,413 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $U12,500 in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brussels costs €559 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Panama City costs 120 B/. (about 2 hours ago)