Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs Melilla, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00189 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Melilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 35% cheaper than in Melilla (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Melilla you would need to make just about €1,297 (687,569Dram) in Yerevan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Malmo costs 38 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €459 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)