Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Melilla, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00833 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Melilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Melilla (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,166 (¥380,262) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Melilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manchester costs £150 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $4.19 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 3 hours ago)