Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Melilla, Spain
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.642 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Melilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Melilla (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,117 (3,299 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Melilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Malmo costs 38 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amsterdam costs €459 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 550 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)